Saturday, November 16, 2013

Kreddle rocks

I don't know where the week went. Work play work play work rehearse and a little bit of running, and now it's Saturday, which happens to be the day of the marathon I didn't run, and I care so little about it that I haven't even bothered to look for results. What has the world come to?

Even though I didn't go to Richmond, on Friday I still took the vacation day I'd requested. I spent pretty much the entire day playing viola. If I could, I'd play all day every day. You might ask: "hey, Joe Positive - how can you play viola pretty much all day without getting really tired, or even injured?" Well, I'll tell you. Not long ago, I bought a chinrest called a Kreddle, and it has changed my life. Well, not really changed my life...well, yes, actually. Anyway, it has turned my viola into the most comfortable thing, just perfect. When I played bass, I would sometimes just walk around the house with the bass hanging on me, and play whenever I felt like it. The kreddle gets me about as close as you can get to that with a viola. I can't say enough good things about it.

No comments: