Friday, March 14, 2014

unbelieveably

I have lost the desire for my two most important hobbies, running and music. I last ran about a week ago, haven't felt the slightest urge to run since then. Today - the last day of the first workweek of the new horrible work regime - I found myself thinking about practicing this evening, and thought "why bother." I can step outside of myself enough to be concerned about that (which I guess is a good sign). But I can do no more about it.

There is a wonderful group of adult string-learners on facebook, but I can't bring myself to drag this crap into that group. Although it has a direct effect on my attempt to learn music, the cause(s) really has (have) nothing to do with it. And I am always going in there complaining about something or other. If I can ever become less of a drag, maybe I'll post more, but for now I'll stick to mostly lurking.

No comments: