1. Slow run, slower than it felt.
2. Just before I left for work, my doctor's office called to request that I come in to discuss the results of some imaging I had done last week. No, they wouldn't tell me anything over the phone.
3. Spent the workday trying not to google myself into a panic.
4. Got volunteered to work 5 nights this week in addition to the regular 5 days.
5. Stayed late.
6. Got home late, which meant started practice late. And practice ranged from "ok" to "perfunctory" while I worried about the day*.
7. could not eat much, which made me worry even more.
Whatever is going to happen has already happened. No point in worrying any more. And there's this:
*Postscript to #6: looking back on it, even though the etude is still a mess, I "got" the dynamics a little more. So there's something.