Friday, November 7, 2014

well, that was interesting

but what I think needs to happen now is I need to calm the fuck down.

One freakout per month is permitted, and there it went. The rest of November will be rational and responsible as can be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
As I've mentioned, I've told very few people about the Momentous Earth Shattering Events of October. Oddly, I've been really reluctant to tell in-person people; it's much easier to discuss this with internet-only people. One such internet friend has been a source of very good information and advice. My thoughts keep returning to certain email passages, including a (very apt) one about not having to feel compelled to plan everything out forever - just deal with the next hour, or ten minutes, or now.

No comments: