Thursday, December 18, 2014

well, bleh

Today was actually pretty good, up until an hour ago. When I changed into casual clothes I noticed that the breast felt heavy and sore, and I thought the incision looked a little redder. I decided that maybe I should not run tomorrow ("run" is not really the best way to describe what I was doing, anyway) and this made me a little sad because things had been going so well. Then my viola teacher called, wanting to borrow some quartet music because he's having a get-together with some post-highschool students and thought the piece I have (York Bowen viola quartet I learned this summer for camp) would be fun to play (it is). This made me sad because it's exactly the kind of thing I would love to do, and I'm sure he knows I would love to do it, but he didn't invite me, just asked to borrow some music. Every xmastime he also has a reading party for his highschool students that I hear is a lot of fun, but it's just for highschool students so I don't get invited to that either. Well, bleh, this is silly, getting bent out of shape over not getting an invitation to the ball. Time to call it a day. 

No comments: